nuffnang here

anda SEMUA:)

Friday, December 17, 2010

SMILE...;)



DEAR FRIENDS;

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.


.......................................................................................................................................

We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
dedicated to AMIRA IZZATI SHAIFUL BAHRI



True friends ... face in the same direction, toward common projects, interests, goals.
dedicated to ARDILA ADNAN



Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
dedicated to FAERAH MAZLAN



Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
dedicated to AZZIM HUD



The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
dedicated to KHAIRUL ARIFFIN



Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
dedicated to SHAIDATUL AFZAN MD SOM



A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
dedicated to EKYN AKUSTIK


Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
dedicated to ANYS ZULKEFLI


Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.
dedicated to MUHAMMAD NUR HILMI MUHAMMAD HATTA

A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
dedicated to NIK MUHAMAD ASRI NIK AZIZ


THANKS FOR BEING MY FAITHFUL FRIEND...;)




8 comments:

  1. tq nuur ella jamuri:)
    ilove you dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. tenges elz,,
    lurf u very deeply fwen!!:D
    hoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. faerah:ak pown terharu.. hahahahahahaha... tp aseb baek die xde tlis ak gile+sengal...hohohohoho

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx...
    sbb aq xde dlm list.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..syg kowg sume laaa..<3
    wan...jgn la mrh.xciap lg sbnr'e tu...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sgt menyentuh perasaan.....huhuhuh...syg kat ko lebih r elz....

    ReplyDelete